11.17.2011

Wiz Khalifa - Kush & OJ



I don't think there's any other album that's more chill than Kush & OJ. You might remember this mixtape from back in 2010 when Wiz Khalifa could actually rap. I love the following songs:

  • That Kid Frankie- great Loose Ends sample and just an overall great dance jam. 
  • In the Cut- if you smoke weed, this is the best song to roll an EZ Wider and burn to. So damn chill.
  • Never Been- the beat is so haunting and dope.
  • Still Blazin'- another great smoking song.
  • Spotlight- just good.
  • Visions- great sample.
Anyway, can't remember why I started listening to this mixtape. It was the soundtrack to my winter break last year. I wish Wiz Khalifa wasn't lame as fuck now. He used to be mad decent. Everything's better when you're high. 

No comments:

Post a Comment