11.11.2011

The Diplomats


If you've never listened to Dipset (which if you haven't, you should be jailed indefinitely. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?), this song is a good intro. Kanye West once said, "Dipset is so important." It's true, they talked shit about him and all Kanye said was, "I don't get it. I love Dipset. Dipset is so important." I guess, sometimes you gotta bow down to the greatest.

There is no better combination of rappers than Jim Jones, Juelz Santana and Cam'ron (and Freaky, I guess). All of their mixtapes and albums are amazing. They have some of my favorite rap songs of all time. Here's one of them: 


They put out this song when they got back together. They're one of the best rap groups of all time. I'll write more about my favorite rap groups, but Dipset is up there with Outkast and Clipse. Dipset, dipset, dipset, dipset, dipset, dipset. 

No comments:

Post a Comment