11.15.2011

Soulja Boy Mixtapes This Week

This past Sunday, Soulja Boy released three new mixtapes: one with Waka Flocka Flame (Ocean Mobb), one with Lil B (Pretty Boy Shit) and a solo one (Swag on Deck). I can't decide which one is my favorite, probably Ocean Mobb.

I love the rap duo of Soulja Boy and Waka, coupled with a few verses from Lil B. I guess they're in a new rap group called the Ocean Mobb. I dig it. I can't believe how much free music Soulja Boy puts out. All the fucking time, he puts out a new mixtape or three a month. I love that he put out three fucking mixtapes in ONE DAY. This dude is one of the hardest working rappers in the game right now. Download these mixtapes and search Soulja Boy and click "most recent."

Lil B also released a new mixtape this week that I talked about yesterday or the day before. It's good, but shocking.

I love this underground, DIY style of rap that Soulja Boy is currently the king of. Keep an ear out for the next mixtape from Soulja.

No comments:

Post a Comment