11.11.2011

Jeezy

I love Atlanta rap. When I think ATL, I think Outkast, The-Dream and Young Jeezy. (Plus a slew of others - DFB, Soulja Boy, Usher, Gucci Mane, etc). He's so damn hood and his rhymes go so hard. I've been listening to his 10.25 since it came out last month. I love his remix of "A$$ (Dance)" by Big Sean, but mostly because I love that song in general. I also like "Tony Montana." Man, that song goes really really hard.

The Recession is most definitely one of my favorite rap albums of all time. If I was stranded on an island and I could only bring one CD, I'd bring this one. "My President" featuring Nas makes me eyes water every single time I hear it. As an Obama supporter through and through, this song gets me pumped for the next election. We need to win it, we need to. I think the president should use this song as his campaign song. I love his line "buy all these school clothes, for some strange reason my son addicted to Polos."And dude, Nas. I love his first line "history, black history, no president ever did shit for me."What a fucking great matchup.

All of his albums are great. I can't wait for his new one which should be coming out soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment