11.14.2011

Big Sean ft. Nicki Minaj Dance (A$$)


Well, I think we finally have the "Thong Song" of the 2010s. "Dance (A$$)" is a hilarious tribute to womens' asses. It's really great actually. The "Hammertime" sample is perfect with the comedic rap that Big Sean's got with this song. Nicki's verse in this song is also great: "Kiss my ass and my anus, cause I'm finally famous" which is a tribute to Big Sean's debut album, Finally Famous

The video is a little ridiculous though. I could have had a lot less asses bouncing around, but I guess the song is called Ass after all. I like Big Sean's line about Pootie Tang, especially since I recently watched it, great film. I like when Nicki Minaj is bent over Big Sean and he's just got his arms out like "whatever" :


Basically, this song is retarded, but good. One of my favorite jams of the year. Props to Big Sean, I'm slowly warming up to him as a rapper. 

No comments:

Post a Comment