12.04.2011

Rap Songs That Mention Wonton Soup

There are a lot of odd references in rap these days. For example, I love how Lil B raps about wearing "tiny shirts" and "tiny pants." (BTW- he's now following me on Twitter. Amazing.) Another hilarious trend I've just noticed is references to wonton soup, and Asian food in general. There are three songs that come to mind when I think about this. The first one is "My Last" by Big Sean and Chris Brown. I think Sean says something about Benny Hanna and eating wonton soup. Pretty tame. The next one is "Martians vs. Goblins" by The Game. His wonton soup shout out is disgusting, so I won't repeat it. (Another trend- rappers rapping about cunnilingus. I thought guys were ashamed of admitting doing that and these dudes are bragging about it? Lil Wayne, I'm looking at you.) The last one is actually called "Wonton Soup" by Lil B. Not sure if this song is about the soup, but it hilariously makes my point.

Now I'm hungry

No comments:

Post a Comment