12.12.2011

2012 Predictions/Hopes

So 2011 is almost over and I've written a few year-end lists about the best albums and songs. I think 2012 is going to be bigger and better for music. There are a lot of albums coming out and I really can't wait. Here are my predictions/hopes:

  • A$AP Rocky is going to BLOW UP. He's going to become really big. He's already hanging out with Drake and taking photos with Terry Richardson. I bet he's putting out an album to follow up his popular mixtape. 
  • I hope Odd Future slips into obscurity or Tyler decides to quit music or something. I would say "I hope they get into a plane crash with Mumford & Sons, with the plane being piloted by Jimmy Kimmel, and then they crash into Coldplay's tour bus" but that's really fucked up. I don't wish anything bad, but I just hope they stop making terrible, lame, white, nerdy rap. Unfortunately, those dweebs are probs gonna get hugely successful. FUCK. Somebody's gotta stop them!
  • Soulja Boy's new album, possibly produced by DJ Drama or Cheers Club, is going to be FIRE. After a year of amazing mixtapes, this album is gonna be ridonkulous. 
  • Kreayshawn and White Girl Mob are also going to pop off in 2012. V-Nasty is putting out an album with Gucci Mane tomorrow. Kreayshawn is gonna be on Soulja Boy's new album. 
  • Other new rappers like Kirko Bangz and Vinny Cha$e are gonna pop off. 
  • I hope Trey Songz puts out more rap mixtapes. He's a dope rapper and a great singer. 
  • Big Sean is supposedly putting out a new album in 2012, should be amazeballs.
  • Personally, I plan on getting more tattoos. I got 3 new tattoos this year, and I want like 10 next year. Also, I'm graduating college in 2012. I want to either get a full-time writing job or go back to my job at MTV. I just wanna be making that paper, y'all. 

Okay, 2011 was a GREAT year for music, but 2012 will be better! Let's goooo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment